General Questions

Yes, we do, it has been issued by the government of Macedonia. We can always send you a copy of our license upon your request.
UIT is a trading company acting as a wholesaler, therefore we are able to supply majority of the equipment available on the market today. Please have a look at the list of our products on our website.
Our main customers are governments, although rarely we may encounter a buyer being a private company, holding a special trading license from the government of the country it is domiciled in. UIT does not sell any equipment to individuals.
We need the End User Certificate (EUC) issued by the relevant government body for the procurement of the equipment. EUC is either issued by the Ministry of Defence or Ministry of Interior. We also need to make sure that the buying entity or the government in question is not on the embargo list either from United Nations or European Union.
Providing all the documentation is in place and the equipment is readily available in stock at our warehouse, it may take anything between 4 – 8 weeks; otherwise, we usually obtain an export permit within a 12 week period.
We can provide shipping to the End User’s destination, either by sea, land or air, depending on the buyer’s wishes as well as their budget, since transport by air is the most costly, while we also have to take into consideration the time the transport would reach by sea or land.